With the Managing Directors 30 years of experience,
CPA Contracting Pty Limited is an accredited demolition and site
remediation contractor with numerous Government, Oil Refinery Companies,
Environmental Consultants and Major Property Developers.
Under WorkCover regulations, you must have a class 1 (DE1) demolition licence to demolish chemical facilities such as service stations sites or removal of underground fuel tanks (UST).
We specialise in asbestos removal,
demolition, tank removal, contaminated soil removal and other site
is actively involved in the decontamination industry and offers
a wide range of services such as;
- Demolition of service station, factories
and commercial sites.
- Demolition of houses, flats & buildings.
- Removal or abandonment of petrol or diesel
underground storage tanks.
- Removal of all types of liquid, chemicals
and solid waste.
- Asbestos contaminated soil removal including
restricted or hazardous waste.
- Environmental testings and reporting to
NSW DECC Guidelines.
- Bulk excavations in all types of soils
Our employees are
- WorkCover NSW/VETAB Accredited Course
in Occupational Health and Safety General Induction Training for
- Knowledge, implementation and conducting all work tasks on site in accordance with CPA Contracting Certified Safety Management System (AS/NZS 4801) and Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015) to ensure safety to all workers, public and to the surrounding environment.
Our company holds
the following licences and insurance;
- Demolition Unrestricted Licence No: 204544DE1.
- Friable Asbestos Licence No: AD211128.
- DECC contaminated soil transport licence
- $20 million Public and $10 million Asbestos Liability
We are accredited Asbestos and Demolition Contractors of:
- Transport Roads & Maritime Services (RMS)
- Campbelltown City Council
- Fairfield City Council
- Strathfield Municipal Council
- Sutherland Shire Council
- BNG Conserve Accredited System
- CM3 Prequalification Assessment
CPA Contracting can help you with asbestos
removal, demolition, tank removal and contaminated soil removal
in and around the Sydney area including Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra,
Goulburn, Tamworth, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Port Macquarie and Batemans